Pembrokeshire Coastal Forum worked with the National Trust, Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and Dyfed Archaeology to develop a series of resources which aim to help engage children with nature through adventure activities. These resources were funded by Visit Wales Tourism Product Innovation Fund, awarded to TYF for a wider programme.
Download the resources using the links below:
- Exploring the Past – Dyfed Archaeological Trust
- Coastal Change – National Trust
- National Park: A Special Place – Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority
Pembrokeshire Outdoor Charter Group Meeting 17.03.21
Wales Adventure Tourism Organisation (WATO) and its core members (Pembrokeshire Outdoor Charter Group [POCG], Snowdonia-Active [S-A] & South Wales Outdoor Activity Provider Group [SWOAPG]) hosted a virtual meeting on Tuesday 12th January 2021.
The meeting aimed to provide an update on outdoor sector accreditation – current and future.
- Tim Morton – Head of Service for Adventure RMS, appointed by the HSE as the AALA Inspectorate.
- Frances Kelly – Health & Safety Executive.
- Mike Rosser – Chair of Option 3 Working Group.
- Confirm the changes in licensing arrangements from April 2021.
- Explain the new AALA application review process.
- Update on how Adventure RMS are proceeding during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Provide an update from the HSE.
- Update on the work being carried out by Adventure UK and particularly the work by the Option 3 Working Group who are responsible for developing a possible replacement for AALA licensing.